• PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for up to +/- 2% accurate power readings
• Electromagnetic resistance provides a precise and controlled workout every time
• Direct drive design features widest bike compatibility and quiet performance
• Integrated cadence, speed and power data – no external sensors needed
• Seamlessly connects to virtual training apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards
• Zwift certified
• Noise level at 20 mph is 64 decibels, quiet enough to ride in a library
• Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142 or 148
• Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130mm and 135 mm, 142×12, 148×12. All required parts included
• Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards
• Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training application, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software
• 20 lb precision balanced flywheel provides quiet, vibration free and true-to-the-road riding experience
• Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available
• Robust design is capable of handling up to 2000 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 20% climbing grade
• Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2
• Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors
• LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more
• Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tyre wear
• Integrated front wheel tray adds stability to ride without taking up any extra storage space
• Internal cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts
• Built-in front wheel tray adds stability to ride and nests within the trainer when not in use
• Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage
• Includes a Shimano splined freehub for compatibility with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes. XD freehubs are also available and sold separately
• Accessible and balanced handle allows for smooth, anyone-can-carry transit of the trainer
• Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth ensures the H2 is up to date with all the latest features
• All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs
• Dimensions when Open L*H*W: 31” x 18.5” x 19.5” (787.4 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm)
• Dimensions when Closed L*H*W: 8.5” x 18.5” x 19.5” (76.2 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm)
• Weighs in at 21.3 kg
• ANT+ and BlueGiga USB dongles sold separately
• Cassette not included
- LATEST MODEL
- FREE CLIMBING BLOCK
- FREE TRAINING MATT ( PROTECT YOUR CARPET ETC )
- Check out the great reviews
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Glen Parker Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.